For Spencer, the one that stole my heart.
I used to be the girl that didn’t want to get married. I wanted to focus in my studies and career. I would be the crazy dog lady, that her caffeine was the necessity to get out of bed and would work and work and work. I had plans and a schedule. But when I met you, that all changed. You swept me of my feet. Thank God not literally, can you imagine how embarrasing that would be? You were different. You made me different. So thank you, my love.
- Thank you for our first kiss.
- Thank you for your laugh. I fall in love with it every day.
- Thank you for your eyes. I get lost in them and the way you look at me is my absolute favorite.
- Thank you for being my rock. You have been there all the way, through thick and thin and I wouldn’t want it any other way.
- Thank you for holding my heart. You had every chance of destroying it, but you didn’t. You cherished and protected it.
- Thank you for dancing with me anytime, anywhere and everywhere, music or not!
- Thank you for loving my family.
- Thank you for putting a smile on my face, every day.
- Thank you for making me my coffee and pancakes on lazy Saturday mornings.
- Thank you for making me your priority.
- Thank you for making a better person. You have a way to help me strive for more in life and I could not thank you enough for that!
- Thank you for sending me a good morning text, every day!
- Thank you for our long talks.
- Thank you for showing me with your actions that I can trust you.
- Thank you for being you.
- Thank you for going to Church with me.
- Thank you for showing me your world and making me a part of it.
- Thank you for sharing your dreams, but your troubles as well with me.
- Thank you for respecting me.
- Thank you for listening and giving me your honest opinion.
- Thank you for having two amazing puppies, that stole my heart!
- Thank you for loving my cooking!
- Thank you for never letting me go to bed angry.
- Thank you for looking right through me and knowing if something is wrong. The “I’m fine” phenomenon is just not working with you!
- But most of all, thank you for loving me the way you do.
- Today you and I have our one year marriage anniversary.
- Today marks a year we said “I do” to each other.
- Today we are in our house.
- Today we are one.
- Today I said “I love you” and you replied “I love you too, wife”.
- Today I am happy once again.
We have been together for so long and it is not enough. I want more. I want all of it and everyday. I love you so very much! I cannot wait to see what the future holds, but I know I will be so happy being next to you! Cheers to your fabulous self!